Ai Giannakis Church at Ano Vathy

The Church of Ai Giannakis (historic listed monument since 1984) located in Ano Vathy, with panoramic view of the bay at Samos Town.
Byzantine style, four domes, twin church. Erection of the church 1799.

The southern church is dedicated to St.John the Baptist (from where the name comes) and the northern church is dedicated to St.Nikolaos.

  • Slider 1
  • Slider 5
  • Slider 6
  • Slider 7